We believe everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile they can feel proud of in any situation, and Invisalign can to help you achieve it! Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that does away with the wires, brackets, and bands of braces entirely, instead using a series of clear, removable plastic trays—called aligners—to straighten teeth. The aligners fit directly onto the dental arch, giving them a low profile, and they blend in with teeth to be virtually invisible when worn, so almost no one will know you’re straightening your teeth. Furthermore, the aligners are easy to pop in and out to eat, drink, brush, and floss, letting you to enjoy your favorite foods and making oral hygiene as easy as ever!
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign combines advanced computer technology with the 100-year-old science of orthodontics, making it a uniquely effective and convenient treatment option. Every patient’s treatment experience will vary, but the treatment process of Invisalign usually looks like this:
- During your initial evaluation, we’ll discuss your goals for your smile, the benefits of Invisalign, and take impressions and photographs.
- Using the information we gather at your examination, we’ll form a diagnosis of your orthodontic situation.
- Based on this diagnosis, we’ll use Invisalign’s advanced software to create a treatment plan, digitally moving the teeth in your bite model into new alignment for a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Once you receive your aligners, you’ll wear each for about 2 weeks for 20-22 hours per day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- With each new set of aligners, your teeth will move closer to their optimal positions – and when you’re finished, you’ll have a beautiful new smile to call your own!
There’s no better investment than a beautiful new smile. If you’re ready for one of your own, Invisalign might be the perfect solution!
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, please contact us at our Olney dental office to set up a consultation.